- Via the external burner in mode two engines, the vehicle can use the battery stored air and a wide range of fuel.
- It can use the compressed air battery alone, or it can use the fuel alone, or it can use the battery and fuel combined.
- You can trade between power and distance.
- As well as on-board the storage can also be refilled at any MDI air fill station, or at any electric plug or electric charge station.
- Flexibility over energy source removing traditional electric vehicle concern of battery depletion at an inconvenient time.