- Via the external burner in mode two and three engines, the vehicle can use the battery stored air and any type of fuel.
- It can use the compressed air battery alone, or it can use the fuel alone, or it can use the battery and fuel combined.
- In addition for mode three the fuel can be simultaneously partially or fully applied to recharge the compressed air storage.
- You can trade between power and distance.
- As well as on-board the storage can also be refilled at any MDI air fill station, or at any electric plug or electric charge station.
- Complete flexibility over energy source with no downsides, removing traditional electric vehicle concern at battery depletion at an inconvenient time.